Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT The Boston Sports Nut: Manny and his sore ass.... I mean knee

Friday, July 25, 2008

Manny and his sore ass.... I mean knee



July 23. SEATTLE, WA -- "He showed up this morning, I wasn't ready for that,'' Francona said. "He said his right knee hurts.'' Francona then joked, "The (expletive) jaywalking, if you do it right, you won't hurt your knee.'' Ramirez told reporters his knee has been bothering him for about a week. "I've just been trying to play it out," he said, while jokingly singing for tips at his locker in the clubhouse, with his I-Pod docked to a speaker and a cup out seeking donations from teammates. "I decided it was time to give it a rest." Asked if he would be ready for the Yankees series, which begins Friday, Ramirez said, "I don't know. I'm day-to-day at this point."--

"I've just been trying to play it out," he said, while jokingly singing for tips at his locker in the clubhouse, with his I-Pod docked to a speaker and a cup out seeking donations from teammates. "I decided it was time to give it a rest."

Okay Manny..... anything you say, man. Will you be in Cleveland next year? You have had some really great years and we would not have won the World Serious twice without you (or maybe we could have), but I think that you'll be packing your things before long. You have become a cancer and let's get rid of you before it spreads. I think that all this nonsense started when Julian, your buddy, was released. $20 million per year, 20 million problems.

No comments: