Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT The Boston Sports Nut: Yankee Dirt

Monday, September 22, 2008

Yankee Dirt

I thought it was hilarious when the old players, etc., stepped out onto the mound and began taking away dirt and packing it into containers. Oh gosh, I said to myself, just wait until you see all this on EBay. But I guess they never allowed the fans to trounce their way around after that game, 'collecting' whatever souvenirs they could find. Funny, I pictured the end of the game and the fans going wild, tearing up the seats and lugging them home, grabbing signs, toilet seats and whatever else they could get their hands on. Completely ransacking the place. Of course, we know that could never happen. It'd be funny to see a parady of this on some TV comedy show.


So, I just searched Ebay and didn't find anything much. An auction that started 5 days ago of somebody selling dirt for $125. Kind of wondering how he got access to it?


http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZdirtQ20fromQ20YankeeQ20StadiumQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ




No comments: