Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT The Boston Sports Nut: The Legend of Forest Paperborn

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Legend of Forest Paperborn

Forrest Paperborn: That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little dance. So I danced on the flatbed and then when it stopped at the end of the road, and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd dance to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just dance across Suffolk County. And I figured since I danced this far, maybe I'd just dance across the great state of Massachusetts. And that's what I did I danced clear across Massachusetts. For no particular reason, I just kept on going. I danced through New Yock. I danced through Claveland. I danced through Lost Angeles. I danced clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured since I've gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
David Ladderman: Sir, why are you dancing?
Peter Gammonas: Why are you dancing?
Jerry Rainy: Are you doing this for world peace?
David Ladderman: Are you doing this for women's right?
Dan Coresillio: Or for the environment?
Jerry Rainy: Or for animals?
Peter Gammonas: Or for nuclear arms?
Forrest Paperborn: ( They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that dancing for no particular reason.
Jerry Rainy: Why are you doing this?
Forrest Papel


born: I just felt like dancing

No comments: